Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The First Step is the Biggest...




Well, I've decided to take the plunge and finally start blogging. I've tinkered around with this idea for the past year and went so far as to set this up a year ago....where it sat, untouched. Inspired by my good crafting friends at FLICKR, I've decided to take that first step and finally move forward. (Thanks you guys! You are the best!)

I'd like this to be a fun place for people to visit. It's a great way to share information, new techniques, have
swaps, give-a-ways and the like. Of course, it's also a terrific way to catch my wonderful customers up on what's happening in my little neck of the woods - Everything from where you can find my latest creations-- which can be anywhere from books, magazines and new boutiques to workshops where I will be teaching. You name it, it will be here.

Thanks for stopping by and please check back often. I'm so glad you stopped by!

9 comments:

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Congratulations! I have complete confidence that you will greatly enjoy having a blog. They are quite fun. Enjoy!
Teresa

Gina2424 said...

Congrats Wanda and good for you! Plug away by adding your blog address to everything.

frstyfrolk/Cyndi said...

Beautiful Crafty, Way to GO!

Please add me and I will you also to mine! You do Wonderful Art! I look forward to what I see to come here.

Smiles, frstyfrolk/Cyndi
Altered Art Dreams
http://dragonflysdreamz.blogspot.com/

Junebug said...

Congratulations Wanda. Keep growing your business we are proud of you.Hugs from Arizona/Junie&Hilaire

Rocko said...

Hey MOM!!!!
I just wanted to say congrats on the new blog, this is such an awesome way to share your ideas and thoughts with your friends out there.... I love you and am so proud of all of your continual accomplishments that you are continuing to make in your crafting endeavors. Hopefully sometime in the near future you will be doing this on a full time basis as your career!!! Just remember im always your biggest fan!
Anthony

Sandy Michelle said...

It's about time girlfriend! Can't wait to see your latest creations posted on here!

Sandy
(sandbeech)

Coffeelatte said...

Good work on the new blog. I always enjoy your postings at Flickr, so will check in sometimes over here, too.

I've tried 3 times and just can't sustain it for any amount of time. Now I think I'm going to adoprt the "blogging without obligation" model http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233

Wanda AKA "Craftymule" said...

Thank you so much, everyone! I appreciate all of the nice comments. :)

Suzee Que said...

Congratulations Wanda on your new blog! I enjoy your flickr photo stream,and am looking forward to checking out your blog!
Suzee Que