Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two Winning Projects in Altered Art Actress Competition

I belong to an awesome Altered Art Group on Flickr. Every month, they hold an art competition with a different theme, and all members vote for their three favorite designs. The theme for July was "actresses". The winners were announced today and I was thrilled to find out that two of my designs won 2nd and 3rd place. What a great way to end the day! Yay!!!

By the way, winning designs were:
2nd Place - Lucille Ball Resin Ring and
3rd Place - Rapunzel (Lotte Schone) Fairytale Box








1 comment:

Sandy Michelle said...

I can see why you won-CONGRATS! I never heard about that flickr group. Thanks for visiting and I have your link on my google list! It is such a time saver:)

Sand XOX