Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

New FLICKR Group to Show Off Your Art From This Blog!

What fun is it to make and swap art if you have no place to show it off? I have started a brand-spanking new FLICKR group just for that purpose. It is called the Two Crafty Mules Altered Art Swap Gallery. This is THE place to post pictures of your art creations made for this group's swaps; you can also post pictures of any artwork you received.

I would love for this group to be interactive and to have a great time. If you have any swap ideas, please let us know about it.

Here is the link:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/twocraftymulesalteredartgallery/


Two Crafty Mules Logo
Myspace Glitter Graphics



I hope to "see" you there!!!

1 comment:

Susan Hickam said...

What a great idea wanda! I will be sure and put my ATC's on before I send them out to you.