Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vintage Halloween ATC Swap Update & List

So far, we have 16 people who have signed up to participate in this swap - whoo hoo! If you have signed up, please be sure to email me at craftymule@yahoo.com with your name, email address and mailing address (if you have not already done so.) Once I hear from you, I will send you my mailing address. I tried to respond to everyone who signed up by leaving a comment on this blog, but the reply email address shown for many people was "noreply@blogger.com". Please accept my apologies if you did not get a response from me due to this. I tried - I promise. :)

And way to go, Krista - I received your ATC's today and they are sooooo adorable!!!

So far, here's our list of participants:

1) Wanda Eash AKA Craftymule (Completed)
2) CindyisCrafty (Received)
3) SuperMommy
4) HellesBelles
5) Whim & Fancy Designs AKA Ann-Denise Anderson (Received)
6) Steph Tichenor (Received)
7) Leslie Patton AKA Junkgirl (Received)
8) Susan Hickam
9) Two Pixie Dolls - Krista Komis (Received)
10) Wendy Robrecht (Received)
11) Simply Kris
12) Angela Dasner
13) Seeking Simplicity
14) Awtemnymf (Received)
15) Peace Schuyler (Received)
16) Suzee Que AKA Susan Criser (Received)

Sign-ups close on September 6, so if you know of anyone else who would like to participate, please send them over. The more, the merrier!

5 comments:

Susan Hickam said...

Hi Wendy! I am really enjoying working on my ATCs. my e-mail is susanmhickam@yahoo.com-my last name is spelled hickam not hickham. There aren't many Hickams around so it usually does get misspelled. Can't wait to see what everybody does. Thanks for hosting this fun event.

*~*TWo PiXie DoLLs*~* said...

I'm glad you received them! I'm always worried when I send things in the mail that they'll get lost. :) I think I put my address on the envelope, but if I didn't just email me. toopixiedolls@yahoo.com

This swap is going to be so much fun!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wanda,
I have finished my ATCs and am finishing up on a little extra I am sending with them. You should have them by next week.

There are a lot of great artists participating and I cannot wait to get mine in return.

Thanks for organizing the swap!

Suzee Que said...

Wanda,
Okay, I'm on a roll...I went ahead and made all three ATC's today!I will put them in the mail to you on Monday..I can't wait to see what everyone makes! Thanks for hosting this, I know it's a lot of work!

Wanda AKA "Craftymule" said...

Hi, Everyone -

Thank you so much for all of the nice comments. I am so looking forward to swapping with you! This is going to be the first of many awesome swaps!