So far, we have 16 people who have signed up to participate in this swap - whoo hoo! If you have signed up, please be sure to email me at email@example.com with your name, email address and mailing address (if you have not already done so.) Once I hear from you, I will send you my mailing address. I tried to respond to everyone who signed up by leaving a comment on this blog, but the reply email address shown for many people was "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please accept my apologies if you did not get a response from me due to this. I tried - I promise. :)
And way to go, Krista - I received your ATC's today and they are sooooo adorable!!!
So far, here's our list of participants:
1) Wanda Eash AKA Craftymule (Completed)
2) CindyisCrafty (Received)
5) Whim & Fancy Designs AKA Ann-Denise Anderson (Received)
6) Steph Tichenor (Received)
7) Leslie Patton AKA Junkgirl (Received)
8) Susan Hickam
9) Two Pixie Dolls - Krista Komis (Received)
10) Wendy Robrecht (Received)
11) Simply Kris
12) Angela Dasner
13) Seeking Simplicity
14) Awtemnymf (Received)
15) Peace Schuyler (Received)
16) Suzee Que AKA Susan Criser (Received)
Sign-ups close on September 6, so if you know of anyone else who would like to participate, please send them over. The more, the merrier!
I've had some requests for prints of Isela, my Catrina Calavera doll from the previous post and so I thought this would be the perfect time to try out Big Ca...