It's been a long time since I've hosted any swaps here on my blog and I'm itching to do it again. So, I've decided to host not just one, but TWO ATC swaps to make it more interesting. The themes are:
RETRO HOUSEWIFE: Think Mrs. Cleaver, mom in the kitchen showing off her appliances, making baked goods, spoiling the hubby and the kids, etc. This is a 3 for 3 swap. Card designs may be the same or different and sized 2.5" by 3.5";
CHRISTMAS MUSIC: Capture the words of a Christmas song in your creations, for example, "Walking in a Winter Wonderland", "Jingle all the Way", etc. This is a 3 for 3 swap. Card designs may be the same or different and sized 2.5" by 3.5".
1) Sign-up's will be taken until midnight 10/6/10. If you are are interested in participating, please leave a comment under this post;
2) Please make sure I have your name, address and email address so I can contact you. You may send this information to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will email you with my address information when I acknowledge receipt of your email;
3) ATC's must be post-marked no later than 11/1/10 (Monday) and received by me no later than 11/11/10 (Thursday). I will swap out all of the ATC's on the weekend of 11/13/10;
4) Please enclose a self-addressed envelope in your package and $2.00 (USA), $2.50 (international) to cover the cost of return postage. International participants are welcome, too; you may remit your shipping fees to me by Paypal. I will give you my Paypal payment address when you sign up;
5) I will update this post with the names of participants as I receive them, so please check back. I want to make sure I don't accidentally leave anyone out;
6) Invite your friends to participate and please feel free to use the swap badge(s) above to help promote the swaps. The more, the merrier!
YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ONE OR BOTH SWAPS. JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RESPOND WHICH ONES YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN. THANKS.
If you'd like, please post your creations to the Two Crafty Mules altered art swap gallery page.
SWAP PARTICIPANT LIST:
Wanda Eash (both)
Claudia Sullins (Christmas only)
Hope Griffin (both)
Lisa Kettell (both)
Jeannette Faber (both)
Sandra Caldwell (Christmas only)
Sunny Christensen (Housewife only)
I've had some requests for prints of Isela, my Catrina Calavera doll from the previous post and so I thought this would be the perfect time to try out Big Ca...