Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

On a Bracelet Making Roll This Week

I love making charm bracelets.  If you are familiar with my work, then you know my favorite art subject is the Virgin Mary and Catholic saints.  I incorporate them into most all of my work, regardless of what it is.  I also love making holiday-related jewelry items.  Here's a sampling of a few of the bracelets I made this week:

Catholic Saints (Tons of Pearls) Bracelet

Frosted Cookie Hearts Charm Bracelet - Version 1

Recycled Dominoes Easter Bracelet

Valentine's Day Bangle Bracelet - Version 1

Valentine's Day Bangle Bracelet - Version 2

Folk Art Virgin Mary Charm Bracelet - Bronze and Black

Folk Art Virgin Mary Charm Bracelet - Shades of Gold

Vintage Valentine Recycled Domino Bracelet  


Whenever someone asks me how long it took me to make one of these, I honestly can't give them an answer.  The truth is, I work on several at one time.  I usually start by putting the focal charms on the bracelets first, and then I embellish with pearls, beads and other smaller charms.  I've posted all of this week's bracelets to both my EBay and ETSY stores, if you want to see all of my recent bracelet creations (including detail pics).

3 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wanda, they are truly fabulous! Every one of them!

Liz Revit said...

Nice bracelets!

Alice Stroppel said...

Really love these new bracelets..you are the crafty queen!!!!