Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! Vintage Valentine Cards - My Latest Find!

After having cabin fever and being snowed in on and off for the past couple of weeks, yesterday was such a gorgeous day that we just had to go out and make the most of it.  My daughter, Brianna, and I visited one of my favorite antique stores in our area, and found some awesome goodies, including these adorable vintage Valentine cards:






And check out this adorable mechanical card of the little girl paying her "fine".  Isn't that sweet?



Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!!!

7 comments:

Ilaria said...

I love this!

Kisses from Italy!

Dawn said...

love these vintage cuties xxx

Lori said...

LOL! Those are the sweetest Little Valentines. What a great find!
Lori

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

What a lovely and cute valentine cards. Beautiful

greet from Holland
Marja

Blissful Pumpkin said...

How cute.
Thank you for visiting my place. Good luck in my OWOH giveaway.

Kyles =D

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

"You are hearby sentenced..." with what looks like an extending head so the girl can kiss the judge cracks me up!

Vitali said...

Lovely cards, so cute <3