Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Repurposed Domino Doll Swap Creation

Most of the swaps I participate in are with members of my various FLICKR groups.  (I have met some of the most awesome people on FLICKR over the past several years.  No matter what your interests are, you WILL find it on FLICKR.  Seriously.)  Anyway, the Altered Dominoes and Other Game Pieces group held a domino doll swap with the theme of "Rebirth."  Here is my creation which I swapped to Cindy:


The domino isn't the only recycled part of this little doll.  The wings are from a cake decoration I've saved for the past couple of years that I thought would make perfect doll wings.  I think they suit this little doll perfectly.

Pin It

6 comments:

Thespa said...

Awww Wanda, she's adorable! Love her! Her little antenna are so cute!

Marie S said...

How fun and your reporposed doll is just darling.
I love those rose votive holders too, very nice!

Ann said...

this is just too fabulous!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wanda, she arrived and she is AWESOME! I love it! Thanks for swapping with me!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, It works very good, creative and amazing,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Shar said...

So cool! Love it!