Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Latest Fabric Postcard Creations


I took the plunge and joined two Yahoo groups (Trading Fabric Postcards and Postcard Pizzazz) that swap fabric postcards on a regular basis. I just can't get enough of making these little pieces of art - they really are addicting!  Here are some of my latest creations made for the group swaps:

Sock Monkey
Sewing Notions (Pink Version)
Sewing Notions (Blue Version)

Harvest or Halloween
Color Green
Color Purple
Color Purple

Color Purple - Detail of Machine Stitching
Stay tuned...there will be many more fabric postcards to come as I've committed to numerous swaps.

Pin It

3 comments:

Thespa said...

Ohhhh these are soooo CUTE! I especially love the harvest and Halloween ones! Of course fall is my favorite time of the year being an October baby. They are all great! Can't wait, almost time for craft fairs!

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh my goodness these are WONDERFUL!!! What a fun group to participate in. Can't wait to see more.
Cheers,
Holly

Birgit said...

Those postcards are amazing! :)

Thanks for having left a comment on my blog during the One World One Heart event. Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway (still open until October 2nd). It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

Greetings from Munich, Germany,
Birgit