Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Latest Catholic Charm Bracelets - Finally!

Happy first day of fall!!!  I can't believe it's here already, but I'm thrilled.  Fall is my favorite time of year.

In the middle of college, custom orders, remodeling my craft room, work and the like, I found some time to create some new Catholic charm bracelets.  As always, I have loaded them with lots of gorgeous beads and medals.  Here are pictures of a few of them:




















As you can see, I like to decorate the backs of some of the portrait bezels; I think this gives additional interest to the bracelets.

To see all of my latest bracelet creations and more pics of the ones shown here, be sure to check them out at my EBay or Etsy shops.

2 comments:

Ann said...

~gorgeous~

Cheryl said...

Simply stunning bracelets!