1-Wanda-craftymule-navbar-message

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Guest Curator at Jenny Doh's Crescendoh.com This Week

I'm pleased to tell you that I am guest curator at Crescendoh.com this week.  This really is an honor for me - not just because I'm being featured on one of my favorite blogs - but because you get to learn about two very special women in my life - my mother and my grandmother - who helped shape me into the person I am today.




This is an especially fitting tribute to my beloved grandmother who would have turned 92 this week.  Even though she is no longer physically with me, she is always in my heart.  I love you, Oma. :)

My Oma and her youngest son, my Uncle Gregory.
My family in 1969.  That's me and my mom on the right, along with my brother and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment