1-Wanda-craftymule-navbar-message

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Blog Redesign and Name Change!

Hello, everyone and welcome to my newly redesigned website/blog!    As I announced on the Two Crafty Mules Facebook page last month, this blog was redesigned in order to mirror the Wanda Maria Designs brand.  In addition, I wanted to make it more user-friendly and easier for readers to find tutorials, recipes, and the like on my page.  So - here we are!!!

 Cat Russell of Studio Paisley Cat redesigned my blog.  If anyone is in need of a blog/website redesign, I highly recommend her.  I am technically challenged - I will be the first to admit it.  Cat held my hand during the redesign process and gave me guidance as it related to various aspects of posting pictures and information here.  She was really wonderful!  Cat can be contacted through these sites:  Facebook, Design Studio, and Blog.

By the way, I have officially deleted the Two Crafty Mules Facebook page.  Please follow me on Facebook at Wanda Maria Designs if you have not already done so.  I have a lot of new designs, recipes and tutorials to share with you!  Thanks for sticking it out with me.  I am most appreciative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment