1-Wanda-craftymule-navbar-message

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Soldered Jewelry Designs


It seems like a million years since I have posted anything artsy on my blog.  For those of you who have stuck it out with me - thank you so much!

I recently got the itch to solder jewelry again. The last time I soldered was about 8 or 9 years ago. For some reason, I just decided to pick it up again.  Of course, being the kind of person I am, I don't just solder jewelry, I have to embellish my pieces with paint, filigree, rhinestones, rhinestone chain, stampings and other decorative details.  I have been attracted to bling ever since I was a little girl.

This evening, I posted several of my new soldered jewelry pieces to my Etsy shop.
While most of the pendants dangle from ball chain necklaces, others (which I am still working on) will have more extravagant beaded chains.  (Please stay tuned for those.)  Without further adieu, here are some of my newest designs:

Soldered pendant with painted/sanded filigree and rhinestones.

Three versions of blinged-out Our Lady of Guadalupe pendants.

Virgin Mary with rhinestone chain and painted/sanded filigree stamping.

Rhinestone chain and metal stamping Virgin Mary necklace.

Rhinestone chain and painted/sanded filigree stampings.

Painted solder and Swarovski crystal rhinestones.

A collection of soldered and painted pendants.

Blinged-out soldered glass pendants.

Filigree-embellished soldered glass pendants.

Simply painted soldered pendant.

Side one of a reversible soldered necklace - Immaculate Heart.

Side two of a reversible soldered necklace - Sacred Heart.

Please check out my Etsy shop to look at all of the new designs. Of course, you can also follow me on Instagram, where I share my work and travel experiences on a pretty regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment